10 oktober 2010

Week 41 - "I Heart Beef" Photo Challenge!


This is a photo of our youngest daughter in China. We had known her for four days and she was naturally very suspicous towards us. This photo means a lot because this was the first evening that she showed us that she could eat by herself and she grabbed the food she wanted. She went straight for the hamburger and didn't let go of it and we were just elated that she behaved this way. I'd like to call it "Don't touch my beef"!

Erika B


5 kommentarer:

4 Lettre Words sa...

So cute...and there's nothing wrong with getting messy!

Unknown sa...

Oh my goodness. What a little doll!

Sarah sa...

Awesome! And what a little cutie!

Helen sa...

What a doll and I love the back story!

Sarah sa...

Thanks for the comment Erika! I was pretty excited when I saw that the flames got in the photo!

Skicka en kommentar