4 oktober 2010

The Letter "E"

"E" is for exercise! Or maybe energy - my oldest is just full of that. Here she is jumping for joy on the trampoline.


"E" is for eye. This is the beautiful eye of one of the horses in our city park.


"E" is for evening - the beautiful blue evening with that perfect moon at the back of our house.


"E" is for elephant. This is one that we met at the zoo last summer. I just love the texture of its' skin.

"E" is for entertaining. My youngest enertaining us with one of her songs. The mike being, of course, a must when you are a true enertainer.


"E" is for eating. Oh, we love eating in our family. The little one is enjoying a little sweet snack here. She has the biggest sweettooth in our house!


Erika B

9 kommentarer:

Bethany sa...

Nice pictures! I love the one of the moon!

Chesney sa...

Wonderful "E"s...my favorite is eating and excitement...what fun and creative ways of filling the themes!

Anonym sa...

These are all wonderful. I love them all. I can't even pick a favorite.

Lori sa...

great picture. I almost did exercise/energy with my boys too... I wish I had half the energy sometimes

Anonym sa...

Great "E"s. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Stylist A sa...

All very lovely representations of E. So much inspiration here. Thanks for stopping my my blog and leaving some comment love. Come by anytime.

Xo, Supermom Alysha

Unknown sa...

The texture in the Elephant shot is AMAZING!

Seizing My Day sa...

Wow... Beautiful photos!! You have an EYE for photography!! he he! stopping by from the E challenge myself!

Unknown sa...

I so love all your "E"xcellent photo thanks for playing along this week. Great great photo so full of details

Skicka en kommentar