29 november 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - "Give Thanks"


I give thanks for my girls. Always. We waited so long for them and it still amazes me that they are actually here. I am thankful for the fact that we were chosen to be their parents, that they are happy and love their life. I am thankful that they are healthy and that they have a deep love for each other. They are true sisters and it warms my heart to see how they look after and look out for each other. Our love for them is bigger than we ever thought was possible.

Erika B


7 kommentarer:

FYH sa...

Your girls look so beautiful!
Love how they hold one another...so sweet...

4 Lettre Words sa...

So, so sweet! LOVE those dark eyes.

Elizabeth Lyng sa...

So many things about them for which to be thankful - they are beautiful!

Anonym sa...

...and they looks like giving you a thanks too ;-)
Great photo!

Rimkogeren sa...

If I was a little boy and live close to you, I would ask you to be my mother in law :-)
And thanks for your lavely comment :-)

eileeninmd sa...

They are both adorable. You must be a very proud momma.

Anonym sa...

Love this. So sweet!

Skicka en kommentar